What is the difference between disposable face masks and Medical face masks
1. Different properties: disposable face masks are made of two layers of 28 grams of non-woven fabric. Medical face masks are mostly made of one or more layers of non-woven fabric.
2. Different processes: The main production processes of medical masks include melt blown, spunbond, hot air or needle punch, etc., which are equivalent to resisting liquids, filtering particles and bacteria, and are a kind of medical protective textiles. The disposable three-layer mask is made of two layers of fiber non-woven fabric professionally used in medical and sanitation, and a layer of filter melt blown cloth with more than 99% filtering and antibacterial in the middle is welded by ultrasonic.
3. The effect is different: under the condition of air flow (85±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of the medical mask to the median aerodynamic diameter (0.24±0.06) μm sodium chloride aerosol is not less than 95%, which is in line N95 (or FFP2) and above. It can block airborne infectious agents with a diameter of <5μm or close contact with infectious agents transmitted by droplets. Disposable masks cannot.
Disposable masks are very breathable; they can filter toxic gases; they can keep warm; they can absorb water; they can be waterproof; they are stretchable; they will not be messy; they feel very good and quite soft; they are lighter than other masks ; Very elastic, can be restored after stretching; the price is relatively low, suitable for mass production.
1. Pay attention to the validity period of medical masks: The production validity period of general medical surgical masks is three years, and the production validity period of medical protective masks is five years. Once the validity period of the mask is exceeded, the filtration efficiency and protective performance of the filter material will be reduced, and the expired medical Masks cannot effectively block viral infections. Be sure to confirm the production date and expiration date before using medical masks. To
2. Wash your hands before and after wearing a medical mask: wash your hands before wearing a mask, avoid touching the inner surface of the mask, and try to avoid touching the mask during use to prevent reducing the protective effect. When removing the mask, try not to touch the outside of the mask to prevent bacteria from getting on your hands, and you must wash your hands after removing it.
3. Masks should not be worn for a long time: In order to prevent infection, some people may wear medical masks all day long, but this will make the nasal mucosa become fragile, lose the original physiological function of the nasal cavity, and reduce resistance, so the population density is not It is not necessary to wear a mask in high and ventilated places.
4. Fold the medical mask and store it in a ziplock bag when not in use: It is not recommended to take the mask off and put it in a pocket or bag directly. This will easily cause secondary pollution of the medical mask. Be sure to fold it and put it in a clean ziplock bag, and Fold inward with the side touching the nose and mouth.