1. PVC gloves have better cold resistance, and are not hard, deformed, or brittle in cold environments.
2. PVC gloves are acid and alkali resistant, and can work in a certain concentration of acid and alkali solutions, such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, sulfuric acid,
3. The PVC gloves produced by our factory have oil resistance and can work in engine oil and heavy oil. But it has poor stability in gasoline, kerosene, and light oil. Calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, calcium acetate, calcium chloride, ammonia, sodium oxide, etc.
It should be stored in a dry and sealed warehouse (indoor temperature below 30 degrees Celsius, relative humidity below 80% is appropriate) on shelves 200mm above the ground.
Instructions For Use
1. This product does not distinguish between left and right hands, please choose a glove suitable for your hand specifications.
2. When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other decorative objects, and pay at-tention to trim your nails.
3. This product is for one-time use only. After use, please dispose of it as medical waste to prevent germs from polluting the environment.
4. Direct exposure to strong light such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays is strictly pro-Hibited.
5. People with a history of allergies to natural rubber products should be used with caution.
6. It is strictly forbidden to come into contact with oil, strong acid, strong alkali, copper, manganese and other metals and chemicals harmful to rubber.
Packing and Shipping
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door.
2. By Air or by Sea for mass production, Please advice Airport/destination port.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a manufacturer also do trading business.
What’s your MOQ?
100000pcs. For our first cooperation, your small order is acceptable, but the price is a little highly, you know, the price is based on quantity
How does your factory do regarding quality control?
1) 100% QC inspection before shipment.
2) Skillful workers care every details in handling the producing and packing processes. Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each processes.
What is your payment terms?
Our payment terms only T/T. T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.