Butyronitrile is an organic compound synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. Nitrile (jīng): A type of organic compound with a special odor that decomposes when exposed to acid or alkali. Molecular formula: C4H7N Molecular weight: 69.10 CAS No.: 109-74-0 Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid Content: 98% Packing: 150 kg/barrel Use is a key raw material for organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates.
Nitrile gloves are an excellent combination of mechanical strength and chemical resistance. There are a series of disposable, non-lined and lined two different varieties.
Nitrile gloves can be divided into powdered (Powdered) and powder-free (Powder Free).
1. Outstanding chemical resistance, resistance to a certain pH, and good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
3. The style is comfortable. The curved fingers of the glove palm based on ergonomic design make it comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
4. Does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmental protection.
6. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residues, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Applications: Widely used in electronics factories, medical inspections, food industry, housework, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass products, scientific research and other industries.
After returning and recycling, do a good job in the storage and management of the gloves, which can improve the recycling and cleaning efficiency of the gloves. Note the following:
1. Use clean packaging bags or plastic barrels to seal the packaging to prevent dust pollution and extrusion damage;
2. After sealing, place it in a ventilated and dry place to avoid sunlight and reduce yellowing;
3. Arrange for disposal as soon as possible, such as sending it to be cleaned for regeneration or discarded.
1. Nitrile gloves can effectively resist organic solvents, and their main advantages are high strength and high elasticity. It is mainly provided to work stations whose hands are in constant contact with liquid chemicals, such as chemical warehouses, alcohol cleaning, etc. Since the main function of nitrile rubber is to prevent organic solvents, but it is not resistant to piercing, it is necessary to be extra careful when using it. Do not pull or wear it strongly. Therefore, it is required to wear nitrile gloves on the outside. Veil gloves to reduce the degree of wear of nitrile gloves and extend their service life.
2. When wearing nitrile gloves for some cleaning operations, because some products have some sharp edges, and these sharp edges are the easiest to penetrate nitrile gloves, and once they penetrate even a small hole, it is enough Let the cleaning agent soak inside the glove, making the entire glove useless. Therefore, in addition to requiring careful handling during use, finger cots must be worn on top of the gloves.