Maintenance instructions and characteristics of Nitrile gloves
1. Outstanding chemical resistance, resistance to a certain pH, and good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
3. The style is comfortable. The curved fingers of the glove palm based on ergonomic design make it comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
4. Does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
1. Nitrile gloves can effectively resist organic solvents, and their main advantages are high strength and high elasticity. It is mainly provided to work stations whose hands are in constant contact with liquid chemicals, such as chemical warehouses, alcohol cleaning, etc. Since the main function of nitrile rubber is to prevent organic solvents, but it is not resistant to piercing, it is necessary to be extra careful when using it. Do not pull or wear it strongly. Therefore, it is required to wear nitrile gloves on the outside. Veil gloves to reduce the degree of wear of nitrile gloves and extend their service life.
2. When wearing nitrile gloves for some cleaning operations, because some products have some sharp edges, and these sharp edges are the easiest to penetrate nitrile gloves, and once they penetrate even a small hole, it is enough Let the cleaning agent soak inside the glove, making the entire glove useless. Therefore, in addition to requiring careful handling during use, finger cots must be worn on top of the gloves.