Determine whether the mask is qualified · Four steps
1. Take the middle layer of the mask and light it;
2. The mask does not leak after being filled with water from the outside to the inside;
3. Observe the middle layer of the mask with a magnifying glass, and no weaving silk can be seen;
4. Put on a mask and exhale, cover your face with your hands, you can't feel the heat, breathing has a certain resistance, and the protective effect is good;
[Detailed decomposition version]
1. Take the middle layer of the mask and light it
The middle layer is melt-blown fabric. The melt-blown non-woven fabric should have a melting effect after ignition, and generally will not produce flame.
The meltblown cloth does not burn, and it does not prove to be a medical mask. Non-woven fabrics made of synthetic fibers such as polypropylene fiber, nylon fiber, and polyester fiber have almost the same combustion effect as melt-blown non-woven fabrics. In other words, there is no flame after being ignited with a lighter, resulting in a melting effect. Such a material may be polypropylene meltblown non-woven fabric or other fiber non-woven fabric.
2. The mask does not leak after pouring water from outside to inside
Masks are generally divided into three layers, and some of the better quality will have two layers of meltblown cloth, or add a layer of cotton.
Middle layer (20g-28g polypropylene meltblown non-woven fabric): single or multi-layer Meltblown (PP), filter layer, which is essential to prevent bacteria and blood from infiltrating;
3. Observing the meltblown cloth in the middle layer of the mask, no weaving silk can be seen.
Melt blown cloth is a kind of polypropylene with high melt index. The fiber diameter ranges from 0.5 to 10 microns, and its fiber diameter is about one-thirtieth of the hair.
4. Put on a mask and breath test
Put on the mask and breathe out. Wear the mask so that it does not leak. Cover your face with your hands, you can't feel the heat, there is a certain resistance to breathing, and the protective effect is good.