Instructions for use of face masks
1. The use of general face masks
The face mask must be the right size and the way of wearing it must be correct for the face mask to be effective. Face Masks on the market are generally divided into rectangular and cup-shaped. Rectangular face masks must have at least three layers of paper structure to have a protective effect. The user has to press the iron wire of the face mask on the bridge of the nose, and then spread the entire face mask along the bridge of the nose to be effective. Let the child wear a rectangular surgical face mask because it has no fixed shape and if it is tied well, it can fit tightly to the child's face. For cup face masks, make sure that the density of the mask is sufficient after being attached to the face so that the exhaled air will not leak out to be effective. When wearing a cup-shaped face mask, you can cover the mask with your hands and try to blow air to check if there is any air leaking from the edge of the face mask. If the face mask cover is not tight, readjust the position before wearing it.
1. Pull the headband every 2-4 cm (only for 8210 type).
3. Put on a face mask, with the metal strip on the nose facing up, close to the face.
4. Place the upper end of the face mask behind the head, and then pull the lower end of the headband over the head, place it behind the neck, and adjust it to a comfortable position.
5. Put the tips of your fingers along the metal strip of the bridge of the nose, from the middle to the sides, slowly press inward until it is close to the bridge of the nose.
6. Cover the face mask with both hands as much as possible and perform positive and negative pressure tests. Positive pressure test: Cover the mask with both hands and exhale vigorously. If air overflows from the edge of the face mask, it is improperly worn, and the headband and the metal strip of the nose bridge must be adjusted again; negative pressure test: cover the face mask with both hands and exhale vigorously. The center of the mask will sink. If air enters from the edge of the mask, it is improperly worn. The headband and the metal strip of the nose bridge must be adjusted again.
7. The function of the breathing valve: In a hot and humid working environment, poor ventilation or heavy labor, using a mask with a breathing valve can help you feel more comfortable when you exhale. The working principle of the breathing valve is that the positive pressure of the exhaust gas blows open the valve during exhalation to quickly remove exhaust gas from the body and reduce the stuffy feeling when using the face mask. The negative pressure during inhalation will automatically close the valve to avoid Pollutants sucked into the external environment.
3. When do I need to change my face mask?
1. The mask is contaminated such as blood stains or droplets and other foreign objects;
2. The user feels that the breathing resistance increases;
3. The face mask is damaged.
4. Dust-proof filter cotton, when the face mask is in good contact with the user's face, when the user feels that the breathing resistance is very large, it means that the filter cotton is already covered with dust particles and should be replaced.
5. The anti-virus filter box, when the mask is in good contact with the user's door, when the user smells toxic substances, it is time to replace it.
4,Face masks should not be worn for a long time
From the perspective of human physiological structure, because the blood circulation of the nasal mucosa is very strong, the passage in the nasal cavity is very tortuous, and the nasal hair constitutes a filtering "barrier". When air is sucked into the nostril, the airflow forms a vortex in the tortuous passage, which warms the airflow sucked into the nasal cavity. Some tests have shown that when cold air of minus 7 degrees Celsius is sucked into the lungs through the nose, the airflow has been heated to 28.8 degrees Celsius, which is very close to the temperature of the human body. If you wear a face mask for a long time, the nasal mucosa will become fragile and lose the original physiological function of the nasal cavity, so you cannot wear a face mask for a long time.Face Masks can only be worn in special environments, such as places with many people and poor air circulation. Of course, walking in the wild, in order to resist wind, sand and cold, or activities in an environment with air pollution, you need to wear a face mask, but the time should not be too long. In addition, during the flu season, you should wear a face mask when you go to public places where there may be a large number of pathogens. Wearing a face mask is just one of the ways to prevent respiratory infectious diseases, and the most important thing is to maintain good living habits.
5, The cleaning of the face mask
The outer layer of the face mask often accumulates a lot of dust, bacteria and other dirt in the outside air, while the inner layer blocks the exhaled bacteria and saliva. Therefore, the two sides cannot be used alternately, otherwise the dirt on the outer layer will be directly attached. It becomes a source of infection when it is inhaled into the human body on the face. When you are not wearing the face mask, you should fold it into a clean envelope and fold the side close to your nose and mouth. Don't just stuff it in your pocket or hang it around your neck. If the face mask is moistened by exhaled heat or saliva, its function of blocking germs will be greatly reduced. Therefore, it is best to prepare a few more face masks so that they can be replaced and washed once a day. When washing, it should be scalded with boiling water for 5 minutes, and then gently scrubbed with hands. After washing with water, expose it to the sun. But there is no need to clean the activated carbon filter and disposable.
6, The size of the face mask
Should be able to cover most of the area below the mouth, nose and eye sockets after being put on, generally 13 cm wide and 17 cm long. If the face mask is too small, germs, dust, and dirt will easily enter from the edge of the face mask or the gap on both sides of the nose, which will affect the filtering effect of the face mask. The filtering effect of a face mask is focused on the nose, because the mouth is usually closed when people are not talking, but when someone wears a face mask, they expose their nostrils to the outside of the mask for smooth breathing. This loses the mask’s ability to protect the respiratory tract. "Barrier" role.
The correct way to wear N95 face masks:
1. First pull the headband every 2-4 cm, pass the face mask headband with the metal nose forward.
2. Put on the face mask and close it tightly to the face. Put the upper headband of the face mask behind the head, and then pull the lower headband over the head and place it behind the neck to adjust to a comfortable position.
3. Use the tips of your fingers along the metal strip of the bridge of the nose, from the middle to the sides, slowly press inward until it is close to the bridge of the nose.
4. Cover the face mask with both hands as much as possible and perform positive and negative pressure tests. (Positive pressure test: Cover the mask with both hands and exhale vigorously. If the air overflows from the edge of the mask, it means that the headband and the metal strip of the nose bridge must be adjusted again. Negative pressure test: Cover the face mask with both hands and exhale vigorously. Mask The center will sink. If air enters from the edge of the face mask, it is improperly worn. The headband and the metal strip of the nose bridge must be adjusted again.)
Foshan Shijunhongmao Industrial Technology Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us